First, a story.
So, my first semester of my freshman year of college, I took this Intro to Women’s Studies class. The...
I am not my first drafts. I am not my first drafts. I am not my first drafts.
In no particular order (except maybe the last one), I’m grateful for…
…having a job that more or less sustains me from month to month
1) Starships by Nicki Minaj
2) Toxic by Brittany Spears
3) Good Feeling by Flo Rida
4) DJ Got Us Falling in Love by Usher
5) Please Don’t Stop the Music by Rhianna
6) You make me feel… by Cobra Starship
7) Just Dance by Lady Gaga
8) Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5
9)Turn Me On by Nicki Minaj
10)Tonight I’m F**king You by Enrique
11)S&M by Rhianna
12) Hit me with your Best Shot/One Way or Another by Glee Cast
13)We Found Love by Rhianna
14) Womanizer by Brittany Spears
15) Only Girl (in the World) by Rhianna
16)Mr. Brightside by The Killers
17)Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
18) Marry You by Bruno Mars
19) Hot N Cold by Katy Perry
20) F**k You by Cee Lo Green
21) Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson
22) Without You by Usher
23) Stronger (What doesn’t kill you) by Kelly Clarkson
24) Grenade by Bruno Mars
25) Bulletproof by La Rioux
26) Born This Way by Lady Gaga
Note: The Title comes from Chloe Brown. The Music is cobbled together from my actual workout playlist—hence the clear lack of taste.